1. Goods information: name of goods, number of pieces, weight, box size, destination port and destination port consignee name, address, telephone number, delivery time, consignor name, telephone number, address.
2. Required declaration materials:
A: documents such as list, contract, invoice, manual, packing list, customs declaration power of attorney, etc.
B: fill in the power of attorney for customs declaration, seal and seal two copies of blank A4 size paper to prepare for the backup in the process of customs declaration, which shall be handled by the customs declarant.
C: confirm whether you have the right to import and export and whether the products need quotas.
D: deliver the above documents or other necessary documents to the forwarder or customs broker for processing according to the trade mode.
The service that each airline has differs because of place, this basically depends on customer demand and decide.
Ii. Consignment delivery:
1. Letter of authorization: after the consignor and the freight forwarder confirm the shipping price and service conditions, the freight forwarder will give the consignor a blank "letter of authorization for goods consignment".
2. Commodity inspection: the freight forwarder will check whether the content of the power of attorney is complete (incomplete or non-standard shall be added), know whether the goods need to be inspected, and assist in handling the goods that need to be inspected.
3. Booking space: the freight forwarder will book space with the airline according to the consignor's "letter of authorization" and confirm the flight and relevant information with the customer.
A: the consignor shall send the goods to the consignor by fax, indicating the contact person, telephone number, delivery address, time, etc.
So that the goods can enter the warehouse in time and accurately.
B: freight forwarders receiving goods: the consignor shall provide the freight forwarders with the specific receiving address, contact person, telephone number, time and other relevant information to ensure the timely warehousing of goods.
5. Transportation fee settlement: both parties shall determine the payment method when the goods are not received: local payment and arrival payment, and destination payment
A: mode of transportation: direct, air to air and land to air.
Iii. Airport cargo terminal:
1. Tally: after the goods are delivered to the relevant cargo terminal, the freight forwarder will make the main label and sub-label according to the waybill number of the airline company and attach them to the cargo, so as to facilitate the identification of the shipper, forwarder, cargo terminal, customs, airline, commodity inspection and consignee at the port of departure and port of destination.
2. Weighing: deliver the labeled goods to the freight terminal for security inspection, weighing, and measurement of the goods to calculate the volume weight. Then the freight terminal will write the actual weight and volume weight of the entire order of goods into the "acceptance letter", stamp the "security check", "acceptance seal" and sign for confirmation.
3. Booking: the freight forwarder will put all the cargo data into the waybill of the airline according to the "acceptance letter" of the freight terminal.
4. Special handling: the terminal will require the representative of the carrier airline to review and sign the instructions before the cargo can be put into the warehouse, possibly due to the importance, danger, and shipping restrictions (such as oversize, overweight, etc.).
Iv. Commodity inspection:
1. Documents: the consignor must issue a list, invoice, contract and letter of authorization for inspection
2. Make an appointment with the commodity inspection.
Inspection: the commodity inspection bureau will take samples of the goods or evaluate them on the spot, and make the examination conclusion.
4. Release: after passing the inspection, the commodity inspection bureau will make the certification on the power of attorney.
5. Tips: the commodity inspection should operate according to the "commodity code" supervision conditions of all kinds of goods.
Working hours of commodity inspection: 8:30-12:00-13:30-17:30
1. Receipt and delivery: in advance, all the declaration materials prepared by the consignor should be delivered to the customs declarant in time together with the "acceptance letter" of the cargo terminal and the original waybill of the airline, so as to facilitate the timely declaration, early clearance and transportation of the goods.
2. Pre-entry: the customs declaration personnel will sort out and improve all the customs declaration documents according to the above documents, and input the data into the customs system for pre-verification.
3. Declaration: after the pre-declaration is approved, the formal declaration procedure can be carried out, and all documents will be submitted to the customs for review.
4. Delivery time: according to flight time: the documents of goods to be declared at noon should be delivered to the customs broker before 10:00 am at the latest;
Documents for goods to be declared at the customs in the afternoon shall be handed over to the customs broker before 15:00 at the latest.
Otherwise, it will increase the limitation of customs clearance and may cause the goods to be unable to enter the expected flight.
5: customs broker working hours: 8:30-12:00-13:30-17:30
Six: the customs
1. Document review: the customs will review the goods and documents according to the declaration documents.
2. Inspection: spot check or self-check by freight forwarder (at its own risk).
3. Taxation: the customs shall collect taxes according to the category of goods and the provisions of national laws.
4. Release: after the above procedures are completed, the customs will release the goods, and there will be feedback from the system after the release.
Note: the clearance time of air cargo at Beijing capital airport is generally half a working day.
Customs working hours: 8:30-12:00-13:30-17:30
1. Stowage: the airline will arrange the loading list of the goods that have been released by the customs according to the size and weight of the goods, and deliver the goods to the cargo terminal for packing or allocation.
2. Loading: after the goods are packed or pre-arranged, the loading shall be carried out, and the port of transhipment and port of destination shall be notified according to the loading manifest, so as to facilitate the smooth transfer and arrival of the goods.
Volume of goods = length (cm) × width (cm) × height (cm) ÷1000000= cubic meters × total number of goods
Volume weight = volume of goods (m3) ×167kg× total number of goods
Actual weight = the physical weight of the goods after weighing
Billable weight = volume weight compared with actual weight, whichever is the largest is the weight for calculating the transportation cost.
Heavy cargo: the actual weight of the cargo is greater than the volume weight
Discard: the actual weight of the goods is less than the volume weight
The airlines will charge the freight forwarders according to the billable weight, the freight forwarders will charge the customers according to the billable weight, and the freight stations will charge the freight forwarders according to the billable weight for ground handling.
1. Due to the excess of passengers' luggage, the cargo space is not enough, which leads to the temporary pulldown of the goods already packed.
2. The goods cannot be transported because the customs investigation department has doubts about the goods.
3. Due to the weather, the aircraft needs to temporarily increase the fuel load, which leads to the overloading of the takeoff and landing weight of the aircraft, which leads to the pulling down of the cargo and the control load.
4. Due to commercial reasons or other reasons, the airlines or freight forwarders or the owner of the cargo request to suspend the shipment, resulting in cargo pickup.
Port of destination:
1. Direct destination port: the consignee printed on the air waybill will clear the customs and collect the goods.
2. Non-direct port of destination: the airline company will be responsible for transshipment, deliver the goods to the final port of destination, and then the consignee shown on the waybill will clear the customs and pick up the goods.
Finally, after the arrival of goods to the destination, the airline will notify the consignee to take delivery, sometimes only the bill of lading number can take delivery, so pay attention to the receipt of goods shipped;
And shipping, do FOB in particular, before receiving the payment to be careful of no single release phenomenon, timely notify the freight forwarding company must wait for you to inform the release of goods, to prevent fraud.